Fruit Rhymes

BIG GREEN BANANAS

I walked through the jungle
And what did I see?
Big green bananas
Hanging on a tree.

I chopped down a bunch
And set them in the sun.
When they turned yellow,
I ate every one!
Jean Warren
FIVE RED APPLES
Five red apples high in a tree,
One looked down and winked at me.
I shook that tree as hard as I could,
One fell down….mmmm it was good!
Adapted Traditional(
Continue rhyme until all the apples have fallen from the tree.)
I’M A JUICY ORANGE
Tune: “I’m A Little Teapot”
I’m a juicy orange
Round as can be.
A big juicy orange
Hanging on a tree.
If you want some juice
Just pick me,
Poke in a straw
And squeeze, squeeze, squeeze!
Jean Warren
LEMONS AND LIMES
Tune: “Three Blind Mice”
Lemons and limes,
Lemons and limes.
Squeeze out their juice,
Squeeze out their juice.
Pour it in a great big cup.
Add sugar and water and stir it up.
Drink until you’ve had enough.
Lemons and Limes.
Jean Warren

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario